Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2017/04/03 10:37:06 UTC

RE: [+SPAM+]: Re: Not the same behaviour between Johnzon and Jackson

Hello Romain,

"This is super constrained and prevent the usage of PUT/PATCH with partial mapping so I would enable it with a flag in JsonbConfig but wouldnt use it as a default."
Understood and I agree.

Regarding Bean Validation, I have asked myself how it will be used to perform this king of checking.
Coming back to my initial test, with Johnzon, on the server side, the expected payload has its single field annotated with @NotNull and even with this constraint, the server sends me back a 200 OK with empty content: is it normal ? Is it a TomEE issue ?

Best Regards.

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com>.
Hello Romain,

Forget my last post, I forgot to add @Valid for my POJO, in the JAX-RS method signature.
With this annotation, I got a ConstraintViolationException.

So sorry...

Best Regards.

If you have CDI did you add @ValidatedOnExecution?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.