Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Vinay Chandran <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/23 19:09:03 UTC

Re: [altrmi] adding components to assist in connection pooling..

Peter,
> I've thouroughly beat upon my components to handle
> connection pooling +
> general ECM-friendly integration of altrmi and I'm
> ready to commit them.

Still waiting :-)
Hopefully you can you sent it across to me or commit
it within altrmi/ folder since then we shall have all
'altrmi' infected code in one place.

Thanks,
V i n a y

Re: [altrmi] adding components to assist in connection pooling..

Posted by Vinay Chandran <vi...@yahoo.com>.
Peter,

--- Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Vinay, I may do some simple cleaning / javadocing
> and send to you for some
> finishes if you like. But repackaging is so easy
> with IDEA.
No problem , eclipse also does it job well enuf:)
So do sent it to me ,I shall give the finishes .

Regards,
Vinay

Re: [altrmi] adding components to assist in connection pooling..

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Sunday 23 June 2002 05:11 pm, Paul Hammant wrote:
> What's happening here?  I've missed the thread because of my extended
> dialup misery at the hands of BT.
>
> Peter Royal (?) : Is this what we talked about in May ? :-)

Yes, I've been very busy. I still have the thread nagging me in my inbox and
(shockingly) i may squeeze it in this week. My boss has a habit of making our
customers happy a higher priority than repackaging code for apache :)

Vinay, I may do some simple cleaning / javadocing and send to you for some
finishes if you like. But repackaging is so easy with IDEA. My main focus is
wanting to write valid docs for it, otherwise I fear its use would be limited.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org

Re: [altrmi] adding components to assist in connection pooling..

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Vinay, Peter,

What's happening here?  I've missed the thread because of my extended
dialup misery at the hands of BT.

Peter Royal (?) : Is this what we talked about in May ? :-)

- Paul