Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 12:01:42 UTC

Message module

Ping,

  What is the status of the Messaging module? The wiki has a minimal basic
API and DELTASPIKE-119 has a wishlist. What's the next step?

---
Nik

Re: Message module

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi nik,

right now it's a reduced api (including some changes we need to be
compatible with the type-safe message approach).
i haven't committed the payload, (parameter-)formatter, message-handler,
localizable,... approach.

@ converter:
we already have a ConverterFactory in deltaspike (a first draft) -> imo we
should try to reuse it.

yes the message-severity is one possible payload in codi.

(after we finished part #1-#4 we should review the result once again.)

regards,
gerhard

Re: Message module

Posted by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@gmail.com>.