Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Peter Magnusson <pe...@af.se> on 2002/11/13 10:47:01 UTC

Error when make on version 0.15

Don't know if this is the list to go to but anyways....
I use SuSE Linux Professional 8.1 and installed the subversion 0.14.5
and apache2 packages that is included in that distribution. Everything
worked ok.
But I want to use a newer version than that partly to get bugfixes and
partly to in some way participate in the project.
I have downloaded all libs and utils required for building subversion
but apache 2.0.
When running autogen.sh  and configure I dont get any errors.
This would (my guess) at least let me build a client that workd both via
dav and local DB but when I try to run make it stopps with...
----------------------------
 /usr/src/svn/apr-util/.libs/libaprutil-0.so: undefined reference to
'db_open'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [subversion/clients/cmdline/svn] Error 1.
* Before I downloaded Berkeley DB library I could build a client with
dav support.
* configure and make works on both apr and apr-util.
* Then I installed neon and Berkeley DB and now this error

I'd love comments on this...

Regards
Peter Magnusson
mailto:peter.magnusson@af.se