Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by "1one.w01f" <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 23:47:40 UTC

Delete neighbourhood?

Hi,

I saw that there is a script to create a neighbourhood. I tried and it
worked.

Is there a way to delete a neighbourhood?

Thanks,
-1one.w01f

Re: Delete neighbourhood?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 12/08/2015 05:47 PM, 1one.w01f wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw that there is a script to create a neighbourhood. I tried and it
> worked.
>
> Is there a way to delete a neighbourhood?
>
> Thanks,
> -1one.w01f

Not currently.  You have to connect to mongo and delete the record like
this: `db.neighborhood.remove({url_prefix:'/neighborhood-name/'})`

We hope to have a web interface to manage them in the future:
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/7912/

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal