Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by yayati <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 16:08:35 UTC

Re: Slaves always replicate entire index & Index versions

I moved solr 4.1 to solr 4.2 on one of slave server earlier my index
directory has index.timestamp, but now, it has only index folder no
timestamp. Is this is bug.?? Though size of index is same as on master . It
shows replication running on dasboard with both master and slave version.
what happened to timestamp in index directory

index.timestamp  -- earlier with 4.1

index  -- this is new folder

Please reply asap.

thanks

Re: Slaves always replicate entire index & Index versions

Posted by Arkadi Colson <ar...@smartbit.be>.
The index folder is indeed gone but it seems to work. Maybe just a
structural change...

Met vriendelijke groeten

Arkadi Colson

Smartbit bvba • Hoogstraat 13 • 3670 Meeuwen
T +32 11 64 08 80 • F +32 11 64 08 81