Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/29 08:26:56 UTC

Source code" option on example page returns 500

Hi Examples Website Maintainer,

"Source code" option on example page returns 500 - any chance for solving this problem? E.g. here: examples8x.wicket.apache.org/forminput/ <https://t.co/1gkfLZZZi5>

Thanks

François

Re: Source code" option on example page returns 500

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
thanks Martin,

François

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrea,

1) cp .../wicket-examples.war ROOT.war
2) ./deploy.sh  (this stops Tomcat, copies ROOT.war to OpenShift, starts
Tomcat, tails the logs. Once done just do: Ctrl+C)

ROOT.war doesn't need to be in Git.
Also OpenShift action hooks are not used. deploy.sh does everything.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

[...]

org.apache.wicket.examples.source.SourcesPage$PackagedResourcesModel.load(SourcesPage.java:149)
at
org.apache.wicket.examples.source.SourcesPage$PackagedResourcesModel.load(SourcesPage.java:139)