Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 秋秋 <qi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 04:03:23 UTC

Can't deploy site,Help please.

Hi,
    I  use apache-tomcat-5.5.17 as a server for the project site,the url is
http://localhost:8080/pcie/, I have added the configuration in the
pom.xmllike this:
<distributionManagement>
  <site>
   <id>maven</id>
   <url>scp://localhost:8080/pcie/</url>
  </site>
 </distributionManagement>

I have start up the server successfull as well as I Have execute "site"
command,but when I execute "site-deploy",I appear the error like this:
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error uploading site
 at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
 at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
 at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
 at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
 at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedder.java:441)
 at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedder.java:382)
 at org.maven.ide.eclipse.Maven2Executor.main(Maven2Executor.java:68)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error uploading
site
 at org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteDeployMojo.execute(SiteDeployMojo.java
:184)
 at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(
DefaultPluginManager.java:412)
 at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
 ... 8 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication.AuthenticationException:
Cannot connect. Reason: invalid server's version string
 at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.AbstractSshWagon.openConnection(
AbstractSshWagon.java:239)
 at org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.connect(AbstractWagon.java:143)
 at org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.connect(AbstractWagon.java:106)
 at org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteDeployMojo.execute(SiteDeployMojo.java
:153)
 ... 10 more
Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: invalid server's version string
 at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Unknown Source)
 at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.AbstractSshWagon.openConnection(
AbstractSshWagon.java:228)
 ... 13 more

what can I do?

Re: Can't deploy site,Help please.

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
OK, I get it!
Thanks very much!

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

Posted by Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi>.
Hi,

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
My local machine is Windows 2000, the remote machine is RedHat AS 4.0.

I set the following statements in my pom.xml,
<distributionManagement>
	<repository>
		<id>test</id>
		<url>scp://HostIP/Absolute_Path_To_Repo</url>
	</repository>
</distributionManagement>
and run command "mvn deploy".
Maven indicated me to login remote machine via "Administrator@HostIP",
but there isn't the user in remote machine,
factly, "Administrator" is my current user in local machine.
Absolutely, the authentication would be failed.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi>.

Posted by Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi>.
Hi,

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Am Dienstag, den 06.02.2007, 21:40 -0800 schrieb jiangshachina:
> Hello,
> > I have solved the issue by used file:///path/to/deployment/dir
> "file" protocol just deploys to a local path, doesn't it?

Correct.

> a cup of Java, cheers!
> Sha Jiang

-Tim