Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Michael Plax <mi...@mcycorp.com> on 2006/05/11 19:36:12 UTC

Can't access nightly build nutch 0.8

Hello,

I'm trying (5/10-5/11) to download  nightly build of nutch but I get "The page cannot be displayed".
Regards,
Michael

Re: Can't access nightly build nutch 0.8

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
The nightly build is not mirrored.  It is only available from
cvs.apache.org, which has been down, but is now up.

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/lucene/nutch/nightly/

Note that no nightly build was done last night, since Subversion was down.

Doug

Posted by Michael Plax <mi...@mcycorp.com>.

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: Can't access nightly build nutch 0.8

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.