Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bill Keese <bi...@tech.beacon-it.co.jp> on 2005/04/01 02:56:38 UTC

Re: webdav ant tasks and filename encoding

Hi Kolja,

I'm just learning Slide myself, but I think that the user id / password
need to be passed in the Authorization header inside the HTTP request,
rather than as part of the URL.  If you want to have username/password
as part of the URL, I think you would have to write a filter (as
specified in web.xml) that does that conversion.