Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Narayanan A R <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/10 22:46:16 UTC

ZK not starting up due to socket timeouts

I have 3 servers in the cluster, all bare metal machines and installed ZK
3.4.3. Following is the config in all the servers.

tickTime=2000

dataDir=/opt/zookeeper-3.4.3/data

clientPort=2181

initLimit=60

syncLimit=60

server.1=10.7.78.77:2888:3888

server.2=10.7.66.54:2888:3888

server.3=10.7.56.61:2888:3888

When I startup the instances, I see socket timed out in all the instances.
I have attached logs of all the three machine.

Regards,

ARN

Re: ZK not starting up due to socket timeouts

Posted by David Nickerson <da...@gmail.com>.
For cross-reference, the leap second bug's effect on ZooKeeper has been
posted about before:
http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/leap-second-excitement-td7577634.html

Posted by Narayanan A R <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Narayanan A R <na...@gmail.com>.