Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by ci...@gmail.com on 2006/07/29 14:14:58 UTC

Using Mina as a Webservice

Hi there,

Is there any future plans to implement a webservice protocol layer within
Mina?

Regards

Re: Using Mina as a Webservice

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
My primary idea is to provide a protocol codec for HTTP protocol and make
users to be able to implement their own HTTP server using the codec.
AsyncWeb could be one its users, which specializes in web services.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: Using Mina as a Webservice

Posted by ci...@gmail.com.
Ill be glad to :)

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.