Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2018/01/08 22:04:33 UTC

MicroProfile 1.3 - any changes in Tamaya?

Hi everyone,

https://www.heise.de/developer/meldung/Java-MicroProfile-1-3-bringt-drei-neue-APIs-3932625.html
introduces MicroProfile API 1.3 -
does that mean any substantial changes for us?!
or is it just a replacement of a version in our pom.xml's?

Thanks,
Phil

Re: MicroProfile 1.3 - any changes in Tamaya?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I've created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-323
to try this out.

Apart from any compilation problems I will try to get rid of deprecated
stuff and revise tests (if there are any).

Cheers,
Phil

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.