Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Subbiah Raman <do...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/06 05:03:45 UTC

Email Text

Hi,
I am trying to create templates in velocity of emails that my app needs to
send out.
How do make special changes in email text like hyperlinks/ bold etc.

I used to do this by setting my content type as text/html in email and
writig a html file, so do I have to create a same HTML for template in
velocity to be read by mt email engine.

Thank you

Re: Email Text

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Subbiah,

> I am trying to create templates in velocity of emails that my app needs to
> send out.
> How do make special changes in email text like hyperlinks/ bold etc.
>
> I used to do this by setting my content type as text/html in email and
> writig a html file, so do I have to create a same HTML for template in
> velocity to be read by mt email engine.

Velocity is only a template engine.  Whether it's a web site or HTML
mail, the templates should be the same.  :)

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--
Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>