Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2007/09/20 16:51:05 UTC

[vote] promote doxia-module-fo

Hi,

I'd like to promote the fo module from sandbox/doxia to
doxia/doxia/doxia-modules. It has some basic docs and tests, has 0 bugs
  :) and it's needed by the (sandbox) pdf plugin (which can already be
used to test it, but beware, it's a bit rough still).

A stage site is here:

http://people.apache.org/~ltheussl/doxia-module-fo/

Vote is open for 72 hrs.

+1

-Lukas

Re: [vote] promote doxia-module-fo

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

On 20 Sep 07, at 7:51 AM 20 Sep 07, Lukas Theussl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to promote the fo module from sandbox/doxia to doxia/doxia/
> doxia-modules. It has some basic docs and tests, has 0 bugs  :) and
> it's needed by the (sandbox) pdf plugin (which can already be used
> to test it, but beware, it's a bit rough still).
>
> A stage site is here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~ltheussl/doxia-module-fo/
>
> Vote is open for 72 hrs.
>
> +1
>
> -Lukas

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: [vote] promote doxia-module-fo

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
ping

I need one more vote please.

Thanks,
-Lukas

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
We have 3 +1s now (Jason, Lukas, Vincent), I will go ahead with the
promotion.

Cheers,
-Lukas

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.

Vincent Siveton wrote:
> +1
>
> Also, we could update several interfaces in the doc-renderer to handle
> 2 pdfs implementations: itext and fo.

That's actually the main practical reason for why I want to promote the
fo module now: I can't advance with the pdf plugin with the current form
of DocRenderer and DocumentModel. I'll rewrite some stuff as soon as we
have both on the same level.

-Lukas

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1