Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2017/08/17 08:13:16 UTC

Fwd: MIFOS | Partial Payment Issue

Hi Sai,

We are able to reproduce the issue and it is related advance repayment when
the loan product is enabled with interest recalculation for 'Flat' type of
interest. This issue doesn't arise if repayment is done at a scheduled date
but this issue exists only if advance repayment trying to be made. Anyhow,
we have raised the issue on JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-511) as critical so that it
can be dealt with soon.

Regards,
Sampath

​

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *#304,
2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.

Posted by Sai K <sa...@purplemint.in>.
Thank you Sampath. Hope we get a quick resolution.

Thanks,

Sai K
Senior Business Associate
Purplemint Fintech Pvt Ltd