Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/10/05 22:09:24 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main http_log.c http_log.h http_main.c

Roy, I'm not sure I agree with this change. The current order
sticks to the standard priorities provided in any syslog() I have
encountered. By changing it here and using syslog() we totally
screw up the priorities of the system syslog configuration.

Can't we accomplish what you want by changing this error to
something besides NOTICE?