Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/04/16 18:15:48 UTC

RE: Randy - RE: How can I run Batch file from servlet ??

	Try replacing the relative osql with the fully-qualified path name
(i.e. "C:\Program Files\Oracle Apps\bin\osql.exe").

	I have several servlets that utilize external processes (and several
other applications).  I've found that you can never count on environment
variables to be correctly set, even when you use cmd.

	Randy