Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Merten Schumann <Me...@asg.com> on 2005/04/13 17:18:37 UTC

RE: is it possible to change soapenc:string to xsd:string in generated WSDL?

Hello,

I'm playing around with this dotNetSoapEncFix in Axis. It works fine so
far, I have xsd:string instead of soapenc:string in my generated WSDL.
But for rpc/enc web services, it works a bit funny: when I deploy my
service and look at the WSDL, there are these soapenc:string beasts
contained. I have to stop/start my web app (containing Axis), when I
then retrieve the WSDL again (I do not undeploy/deploy my service
again), it's correctly containing the xsd:string stuff. This "feature"
works each time when I deploy my service for the first time ... It
seems, for rpc/lit and doc/lit this issue doesn't appear.

Anybody else experiencing this strange behaviour in Axis???

cu
   Merten