Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2019/04/10 05:27:57 UTC

Fwd: jclouds Board Report due for April 2019 - Initial Reminder

> The meeting is scheduled for Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 10:30 PDT and the
> deadline for submitting your report is 1 full week prior to that (Wed
> Apr 10th)!

Argh, totally missed this notification :-( Created the usual skeleton
page here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/2019+-+April+Board+Report+Draft

Deadline is officially tomorrow, but hope we'll be able to get this in
even if it's a little closer to the actual board meeting date.

Regards

ap

Re: jclouds Board Report due for April 2019 - Initial Reminder

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It looks good to me.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: jclouds Board Report due for April 2019 - Initial Reminder

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Olaf!

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,