Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/05/30 17:26:12 UTC

Re: reorder shopping list and credit card storage

The CVV/CVV2 code, which I think you are asking about, can not be persisted outside the scope of a transaction.

For recurring orders this means you just can't use them. You just have to deal with the slightly higher transaction fee for transactions without the code.

-David