Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by FRANCOIS Dufour <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/06 07:05:03 UTC

server naming problem!(2)

hi to all

my login apear but when i try to enter the chat room i get a 404 jsp sesion
id not available  only under cloaking redirect utility exemple: <cloaking =
mydomain.qc.tc>< non cloaking=1.2.3.4:8080>
so under cloaking i get 404
under non cloaking everyting works fine
but still i would prefer my domain name instead off my ip adress in the
adress bar
first time i asked the list about this litle prob aswer was ask ulimit so
ive asked ulimit about this bug and they answer that its not comming from
them
any help would bee apreciated

francoisdufour@hotmail.com
administrateur http://entre-nous.qc.tc