Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Meghana <sy...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/29 21:22:55 UTC

Invoking Javascript after a bean method

Hi,
  I have a button clicking on which, a method in the backing bean needs to be called and then a javascript function is to be called. Can any one help me in accomplishing this?

Thanks a bunch,
-M

Re: Invoking Javascript after a bean method

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I guess this could be done with some Ajax tricks. After the ajax response
returns, you can call your javascript call.

Regards,

Cagatay