Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Albert Czyżewski <al...@naima.pl> on 2012/02/07 16:32:21 UTC

Web redirect to demo & saving whiteboards

Hello,

I've searched a lot of mailing lists and threads but I didn't find
satifying answers.

Firstly, when I'm entering adress http://myOpenmeetingHost:5800 it's
always redirecting me to  openmeetings demo server. It's a little bit
annoying, because i would like to have conferences with clients of
company that i work in and i would like to simplify it so that they
don't have to type "/openmeetings" everytime Where i need to change to
redirecting to myOpenmeetingHost:5800/openmeetings ?

Secondly, do you plan to add saving whiteboards feature again? I know
that it was in previous versions but it wasn't working good in 100% so
it was disabled. I really, really need this feature (even not completely
working )

Thanks in advance.
Albert

Re: Web redirect to demo & saving whiteboards

Posted by Mahmut TEKER <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

inside ---> /red5/weapps/root/index.html :
make necessary changes that should point your server with like that:

<head>
<title>MY WEBINAR SYSTEM</title>
content="0;url=http://mywebinardomainname:5080/openmeetings/"></HEAD>
<BODY>
Redirect to http://mywebinardomainname:5080/openmeetings/
</BODY>
</HTML>

I hope this could help you, the same change works for me at port 80 also
so my users just enter http://mywebinardomainname and they are sent to
http://mywebinardomainname/openmeetings/ as auto.

Regards,

_Mahmut