Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/13 19:51:57 UTC

Actively persistentstore is full

Hi,
We are getting an error message in the activemq.log and mq is not accepting
any new messages. Could you please let me know what does this mean.

I see a setting in activemq.xml as storeUsage limit=100gb

What file size does this belong to?

When I checked the db.data file size, it is only 78MB.

Thank you
Shekar

Re: Actively persistentstore is full

Posted by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com>.
I found that the sum of all the .log files sizes is 100G and found that
when there is an unprocessed message left in queue, activemq is not going
to delete the .log file unless all messages inisde are processed
completely. So in my case there are old unprocessed messages in the queues
which made the .log files to grow and not to delete/shrink over a period.

We just purged all those unprocessed messages the space came down to 100M
from 130GB.

Thank you
Shekar

--