Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/16 22:16:25 UTC

Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package loaded

Tony-
1)which DTD are you using?
2)Could you use src=packagecreate.sql (place your create package statements
into the sql?)
Thanks,
Martin

Posted by Tony Obermeit <yn...@yahoo.com>.
I don't understand what you are asking in your
question about which DTD I'm using.  I haven't
specified a dtd in my build.xml document.  My
build.xml only has a project element in addition to
the target and sql elements.  I've never specified a
DTD when using ant scripts.  Please clarify?

I can use the src=packagecreate.sql if absolutely
necessary but I'd really prefer not to.  I currently
deploy an application using ant as the tool to create
all my oracle database objects.  I want to keep this
script as simple as possible.  At the moment I am
deploying my application as a single jar file and it
has to have a single build.xml distributed with it.
If I could, I would also bundle my build.xml within
the jar file but I've separately confirmed that this
isn't possible at the moment with ant.

Thanks for your reply,

Tony