Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Rino Srivastava <rs...@producersamerica.com> on 2001/11/27 17:02:30 UTC

RE:testing both client and server for soap

Hi there:

I am trying to test both the server and client.  In order to accomplish
this, I am trying to execute the following java class, supplying servlet URL
forthe RPC router servlet.

I am getting the following error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
    at org.apache.soap.util.xml.Qname.<init><Qname.java:80>
    at org.apache.soap.util.xml.matches<Qname.java:146>
    at org.apache.soap.Envelop.unmarshall<Envelop.java:237>
    at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke<Call.java:230>
    at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod<ServiceManagerClien
t.java:129>
    at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list<ServiceManagerClient.java:1
51>
    at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main<ServiceManagerClient.java:2
37>

Can you please suggest how I can fix the above error?

Thanks in advance.
Rino Srivastava