Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2003/03/11 22:43:44 UTC

RE: *Possible Spam *RE: One User Suddendly Can't Get Mail

Yeah its probably one particular mail choking james or the client, try moving them aside and re-introducing them a few at a time to see if you can sinlge out The One. Then send it to us. :-)

d.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Don,

For future reference, if you turn on DEBUG for the POP3 server, you can see
the message ordinal.  With JDBC that makes it easy.  With a file system
repository, it isn't as easy.  We might want to add a log at debug level to
identify each message being sent by its mail id (or Message-ID).

	--- Noel

Re: *Possible Spam *RE: One User Suddendly Can't Get Mail

Posted by Don Sykes <al...@pacbell.net>.

I wound up deleting all the messages and now it works again.
Unfortunately, I couldn't identify the offending one.

-
Don Sykes