Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Julian Sedding <js...@apache.org> on 2018/08/13 11:14:32 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.16.14

Hi all,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Daniel Klco, Radu Cotescu, Julian Sedding

Thanks for voting.

I will promote the artifacts to dist and the central Maven repository
and update the news page.

Regards
Julian

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.16.14

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@apache.org>.
I may finally get the release version right: it is 2.6.14.

Fortunately the release artifacts are correctly versioned and JIRA is
also correct.

Sorry for the confusion!

Regards
Julian