Posted to user@ode.apache.org by dawg <zo...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/07 22:28:08 UTC

invalid scheme (should be urn:) problem

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a process that invokes a JAX-WS web service. This web
service has a schema. When trying to deploy the process to ODE I'm getting
the following error:

FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be
urn:)  http://localhost:8080/MyService?xsd=1

The scheman is located there and is accessible.

I suspect this failure (which does not prevent the process from being
deployed) is causing the process invocation later to fail, cos when I try to
initialise the variables before assignment, it's not doing its work, and
therefore further assignment fails.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Dawg

Re: invalid scheme (should be urn:) problem

Posted by Daniel Schleicher <sc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dawg,

this is just a gues since I am not familiar with JAX-WS. But, does it work
if you use http://localhost:8080/MyService<http://localhost:8080/MyService?xsd=1>as
the url?
Maybe if you add "?xsd=1" you only get the WSDL from the service but the
BPEL process needs the actual endpoint of the service.

Best regards,

Daniel

Re: Can't find schema for invoked service problem

Posted by dawg <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefano,

I managed to work around the problem but I'm not sure why it happens though.

The web service I'm invoking from the process is not axis2. it's JAX-WS
running on glassfish, so it's located on the path I gave below. However, the
only way I managed to get it working is when instead of referring to the
schema (i.e. location) as a URL, I gave the relative local path. So I made
the following change to the downloaded wsdl file of the service I'm invoking
from the process:

Was:

<xsd:schema>
<xsd:import namespace="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MyService"
schemaLocation="http://localhost:8080/MyService?xsd=1"/>
</xsd:schema>

Now:

<xsd:schema>
<xsd:import namespace="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MyService"
schemaLocation="MyService.xsd_1.xsd"></xsd:import>
</xsd:schema>
</types>

And the latter worked.

Thanks,
Dawg

Posted by Stefano Tranquillini <st...@gmail.com>.
can you please post the wsdl?
the resoure is not for sure available at this url:
http://localhost:8080/MyService?xsd=1
you forgot some information (like a webapps name e.g: /ode/)

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 13:16, dawg <zo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Adding more details, maybe that could help:
>
> The BPEL process invokes a an external web service. When I add the web
> service to the project (in netbeans) it places it in a directory
> localhost_8080 under the project/src. This service has a schema.
>
> When looking at the log during the deployment/compilation of the process I
> see that it's looking and not finding the schema file, which is strange as
> it's definitely there, but I suspect it has something to do with the
> directory structure. I attach the relevant part of the log of deployment of
> the process and the process files.
>
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26709290/catalina.rtf catalina.rtf
>
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26709290/MediaRenderer_AVTransportService.xsd_1.xsd
> MediaRenderer_AVTransportService.xsd_1.xsd
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26709290/MediaRenderer_AVTransportService.wsdl
> MediaRenderer_AVTransportService.wsdl
>
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26709290/MediaRenderer_AVTransportServiceWrapper.wsdl
> MediaRenderer_AVTransportServiceWrapper.wsdl
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26709290/MediaComposite1.bpel
> MediaComposite1.bpel
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26709290/MediaCompositeWsdl.wsdl
> MediaCompositeWsdl.wsdl
>
> Any idea why ode doesn't find the schema?
>
> Thanks,
> Dawg
>

> dawg wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to deploy a process that invokes a JAX-WS web service. This
> web
> > service has a schema. When trying to deploy the process to ODE I'm
> getting
> > the following error:
> >
> > FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be
> > urn:)  http://localhost:8080/MyService?xsd=1
> >
> > The scheman is located there and is accessible.
> >
> > I suspect this failure (which does not prevent the process from being
> > deployed) is causing the process invocation later to fail, cos when I try
> > to initialise the variables before assignment, it's not doing its work,
> > and therefore further assignment fails.
> >
> > Any idea?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dawg

Stefano

Can't find schema for invoked service problem

Posted by dawg <zo...@gmail.com>.