Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 09:49:11 UTC

[Fortress] Mavenization

Hi !

as I said in a prvious mail, we will need to switch to a maven build for
Fortress. Currently, we have a minimalistic maven pom.xml that allows
you to build the project and to import it in eclipse (in Luna, it's
straigth forward, otherwise it's enough to run mvn eclipse:eclipse on
the command line).

Still, there is a lot to do :
- being able to run all the tests (currently, we can't launch all of them)
- being able to package the API
- being able to generate the javadocs and other things.

We have to discuss those matters.

Thoughts ?

Re: [Fortress] Mavenization

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi !
>
> as I said in a prvious mail, we will need to switch to a maven build for
> Fortress. Currently, we have a minimalistic maven pom.xml that allows
> you to build the project and to import it in eclipse (in Luna, it's
> straigth forward, otherwise it's enough to run mvn eclipse:eclipse on
> the command line).
>
> Still, there is a lot to do :
> - being able to run all the tests (currently, we can't launch all of them)
> - being able to package the API
> - being able to generate the javadocs and other things.

but we should mavenize first before we move to any of the above

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com