Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ralf Glauberman <rg...@michaeli-gymnasium.de> on 2004/11/25 22:35:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Solved: [users@httpd] php webmailer download hangs

ok, to answer my own question, i finally solved the problem. i thought it
could be interesting, so i'll tell you what the problem was:
the php-skript changed some headers and this did conflict, don't know why,
with the deflate-compression of apache, seem to be a problem of the
contentlength header.
by
Ralf

Posted by Ralf Glauberman <rg...@michaeli-gymnasium.de>.
Well, there is one more question:
how can i turn off deflate-compression for only one file? or do i have to
turn it off for the whole directory. the following didn't work, but the
regex was just guessed, don't know regex syntax.
<Location />
  SetEnvIf Request_URI ^/webmail/download.php no-gzip
</Location>
or is there a php-statement i can put in the file?
the actual link looks like this:
https://www.domain.de/webmail/download.php?folder=inbox&ix=0&attach=2&sid={41A6549DCCAA5-41A6549DCD271-1101419789}&tid=0&lid=2
can anyone help?
Ralf