Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ray Madigan <ra...@madigans.org> on 2003/04/18 19:39:23 UTC

[Tiles]

Greetings:

I have a set of pages that contain similar html controls that i want to
move to a set of tiles.  In each of the tiles the control identifies a
parameter that is a property of the struts action form.

First - is this ok practice?

Second - Should each tile be a form with the action passed in as an
attribute
and then how does that form get submitted?

Or - Should the tile just be the set of control elements and when the form
is submitted the tile elements are part of the form and consequently gets
submitted.

Either way - i can't make it work - does anyone have any suggestions?
I can post my code - but it is rather large?

Thanks in advance

Re: [Tiles]

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  Check the "invoice" example in the tiles-documentation.war, under
tutorial/invoice. This can help you.

     Cedric