Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Steven <mg...@tibco-support.com> on 2016/06/28 06:01:22 UTC

Dose the ActiveMQ broker support Virtualhost Feature?

Hello,everyone

    My ActiveMQ broker's version is "5.13.3",Does this version ActiveMQ
broker support Virtualhost Feature?If it was supported,Could you tell me
that how to configure the broker?Thanks in Advance.

Re: Dose the ActiveMQ broker support Virtualhost Feature?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I assume that
https://activemq.apache.org/apollo/documentation/user-manual.html#Virtual_Hosts
from the Apollo project is the Virtualhost feature you're referring to.  In
that case, no, I don't believe that ActiveMQ 5.x supports any feature like
that.

Tim