Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Erlandsson Martin <Ma...@guide.se> on 2002/12/18 17:17:20 UTC

Creating a property from construct in another ant file?

Hi List!

I know how to reference a path construct in the same file, using
something like:

                      <path id="app.classpath">
                         <fileset dir="${BASE_DIR}/ThirdPartyJars/">
                              <include name="**/*.jar"/>
                         </fileset>
                      </path>

                      <property name="APP_CLASSPATH"
refid="app.classpath"/>

My question to you: Is it possible to point the refid in the <property>
tag to a <path> construct in another ant file? If so, please tell me
how!

Thanks in advance!

/Martin Erlandsson