Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com> on 2009/02/17 04:18:31 UTC

Re: eclipse ide not picking up settings.xml

I am still looking into this, and it appears that the embedded eclipse
maven, is not picking up my /Users/mick/.m2/settings.xml

When I add the properties into the run configuration, the build finds that
missing property. But I have many.... Can anyone help?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson
---

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
The settings isn't refreshed except at startup or if you force it via
the preferences->maven page. (assuming this is m2e)