Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vedha Vijayan <vv...@comergent.com> on 2007/01/18 23:13:34 UTC

JiBX binding file not found error

Hi,

 I've deployed a service successfully using JiBX databinding framework.
The Jibx binding file (binding.xml) has been included in the service
archive file (.aar). But when the client invokes the service operation,
I see that the server throws the following exception:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to access
binding information for class com.comergent.bean.simple.UserContactBean
     [java] Make sure the binding has been compiled
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:271)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)

I've tried adding the binding.xml to the META-INF directory and to the
parent directory, but i still run into the same issue. Can someone help
me resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

vedha