Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/06/04 05:33:57 UTC

webtools import not importing. 9.04 frozen

imported both through the file and cut and paste to the import window.
it shows 0 values imported but came back sucess.
The import was to the party table with 52 enteries.
I checked the party table and they did not get into it.
I was doing a lot of imports earlier today and it worked fine.
anyone got some hints that might shorten my debug time.
Oh my original 9.04 with no mods works fine. as far as webtools.

PS I feel like I am the only that working on a live system. no  one
reports any errors they run up against working on a live system.

 [ JkInputStream.java:196:INFO ] Receiving: getting request body chunk
2667 2667
[ JkInputStream.java:196:INFO ] Receiving: getting request body chunk
408 408
 [ EntitySaxReader.java:257:INFO ] Transaction Timeout set to 2 hours
(7200 seconds)
[ EntitySaxReader.java:276:INFO ] Finished 0 values from Internal Content
 [ RequestHandler.java:593:INFO ] Ran Event [service:#entityImport] from
[request], result is [success]

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Re: webtools import not importing. 9.04 frozen--solved

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the import does not check for well formated xml.
for got the <

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

BJ Freeman sent the following on 6/4/2010 12:23 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
During loading of ofbiz