Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Lemke <le...@jam-software.com> on 2010/05/18 13:11:11 UTC

First Release of SpamAssassin for Windows by JAM Software

Hi everybody,

I'd like to introduce our first release of a SpamAssassin adaption,
"SpamAssassin for Windows" by JAM Software. It’s completely free of charge.

It's based on the latest SA release 3.3.1 and comes with ActiveState's
Community Edition of their runtime ActivePerl.

Because of some compatibility issues it does not contain all of the optional
SpamAssassin Modules but it does support most of the original functionality,
also the daemonized version “spamd”.

I’ve also written a How To which gives detailed information on the
installation steps and patches on source code I had to do.

Download & Online manual (contains How To):
http://www.jam-software.com/spamassassin/

Feel free to comment :)

Daniel Lemke
JAM Software GmbH