Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashish Thusoo <at...@facebook.com> on 2009/09/22 22:46:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Edwardo Capriolo as a Hive committer

Hi Folks,

We are happy to add Edwardo as a committer to the Hive project. Edwardo has made many contributions to Hive over the last year including the Hive Web Interface. My heartiest congratulations and a warm welcome to him in the hive committers group.

Cheers,
Ashish

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Edwardo Capriolo as a Hive committer

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Edward!