Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Fr...@cmu.edu on 2003/04/29 20:33:12 UTC

Ant task supporting XSLTC

Does someone have an Ant task that supports XSLTC?  By this, I mean an
Ant task just like the standard Xslt/Style that happens to allow just
specifying "xsltc" or something and having it automatically use
XSLTC.  Also, it would be nice to support the usual XSLTC options,
such as where to put compiled translets, whether to compile them, to
put them into a jar, etc.

Basically, if nobody has already written this, I'll probably be
copying the standard Xslt code and making modifications to it to
support XSLTC...

--
Franklin