Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by "J. Patrick Bedell" <jp...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/25 00:34:38 UTC

Passing notifications to client applications

Hello,
   I am interested in using WS-Notifications to send events to an
application with a graphical user interface.  Can anyone suggest an
example of how WS-Notifications can be used with an interactive
interface?  Is there a strategy (that I am currently ignorant of :) to
pass notifications to a client application using, for example, a Swing
graphical interface?  I'm hoping that I'll be able to start a Jetty
server with a NotificationConsumer interface to get notifications that
will be passed to my Swing graphical interface.  Any suggestions will
be gratefully accepted!
   Thanks!

   Patrick
   jpbedell@gmail.com