Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Carlos Villegas <ca...@uniscope.jp> on 2014/03/17 05:40:27 UTC

linking to table-header

Is there a way to generate a link to an object in a table header that is
repeated across a page.
What I mean is not linking to the first instance of a header but the
second instance for example.
Is there some way maybe using the intermediate formats?
I actually need to be able to generate named destinations to all
instances of objects repeated with the table header or footers that
repeat across page boundaries.

Thanks,
Carlos

Re: linking to table-header

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

I'm not sure I follow your requirements exactly, but it sounds a bit
like you need to use table-markers. This mailing list is actually for
discussions about the Java Source Code of FOP. For usage questions
please submit to the mailing list fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Thanks,

Chris