Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexey Buistov <ja...@ua.fm> on 2004/11/22 10:57:38 UTC

Calling AbstractInstantiator.getInstance(Class) twice

Hello All,

I try to unit test my tapestry app using
org.apache.tapestry.test.AbstractInstantiator class posted somewhere in this
list a few weeks ago. The problem is when I invoke its method
getInstance(Class) more than once for the same class (class of my Tapestry
component) I get this error:

duplicate class definition: my/calendar/Vacation$enhance_0
java.lang.LinkageError: duplicate class definition:
my/calendar/Vacation$enhance_0

I think that Instantiator should _create_ enhanced classes like
Vacation$enhance_0, Vacation$enhance_1, Vacation$enhance_N and instantiate
them, _without_ throwing the exception...

Could someone point me to the solution for this problem? How should I use this
method? Maybe I'm misusing it?

Thanks,
Alexey
----
http://rabota.alkar.net/

Re: Calling AbstractInstantiator.getInstance(Class) twice

Posted by Alexey Buistov <ja...@ua.fm>.
Just to make situation clearer: I noticed that LinkageError occurs only when I
have several testXXX methods, each of them invoking getInstance(). When
getInstance() is invoked several times in single test method, everything is
ok.

----
http://rabota.alkar.net/