Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 14:10:02 UTC

Re: Bug in Maven EAR plugin version 2.4

Hi André,

Thanks for the notification. You can freely create an account on
jira.codehaus.org and you will have access. I am bit surprised about the
regression because the only thing we changed is JavaEE6 support but I'll
double check if some regression was not introduced.

Thanks,
Stéphane

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:16 PM, André Duursma <andre@agility-it-services.nl

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: Bug in Maven EAR plugin version 2.4

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
a sample project demonstrating the problem is essential here. I've tried to
reproduce but always ended up with the display name being first.

Thanks

Milos

Posted by Stéphane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
We are not using that there as far as I know but I'll check anyway

Thx

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.