Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2016/07/13 19:23:51 UTC

C++ and Python 1.35.0 release update - Alphas are available

Hi, everyone.  Please take a look at the C++ and Python alpha artifacts:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/cpp/1.35.0-alpha/
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/python/1.35.0-alpha/

The release pages have a tentative schedule.  The betas are set for two
weeks from today.  I've coupled the two release schedules this time, but in
the future I expect they will be released out of sync.

WRT C++ testing on Windows: before beta I would like to get the unit tests
running (but perhaps not all passing) on Windows, and I'll be working on
that when I can.  In general, there are still several failing tests, and I
don't expect us to be able to fix all of them for 1.35.0.  Note that many
of these tests were not part of the Windows test suite previously, so they
do not necessarily represent regressions.

Justin

---
C++ 1.35.0 release page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65146133