Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Himakar Chennapragada <hi...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/08/18 23:58:12 UTC

Axis2 patch (Axis2-3160) doesn't seem to work ... any idea?

I put in a patch to set timeout for each invocation but it still didn't
help; we use the REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT option set to true with the
ServiceClient sendreceive interface.  I could see that the new timeout
values are being set properly (after I applied the patch) in the "options"
but they don't take effect at runtime.  Any idea why the timeouts are not
still honored even after applying the patch?

Here are the patch details that I applied:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3160?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Best Regards,
-Himakar