Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/12/15 10:45:17 UTC

Congrats to our newet PMC member, Hyoungjun Kim

Hi folks,

I'm happy to announce that the Apache Tajo PMC has elected Hyoungjun
to the PMC in recognition of his sustained and substantial
contributions over the past year. He has graciously accepted!.
Hyoungjun has been doing lots of amazing work in many features,
performance improvements, and bug fixes.

Congratulations Hyoungjun!

Best wishes,
Hyunsik on behalf of the Tajo PMC

Re: Congrats to our newet PMC member, Hyoungjun Kim

Posted by CharSyam <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats...
2014. 12. 15. 오후 8:19에 "Jinho Kim" <jh...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by Jinho Kim <jh...@apache.org>.