Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deepa Khetan <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 16:06:48 UTC

Child window opening problem

Hi,

Is there a way thru which i can populate my JSP from Action class. I have a
requirement, wherein, when user enters a particular value, a database call
has to made and other fileds should get populated . What i was doing is,
submit another form when user enters this particular value, call an Action
class, forward the data to a JSP from Action, which will open as a child
window for some seconds,  populate the parent window thru this child window,
and close the child window. But this momentary opening of the child window
is looking quite funny. Is there a way, i can accomplish this?
Or can i somehow hide this child window and still carry on with what i am
doing?

Deepa

Re: Child window opening problem

Posted by Deepa Khetan <de...@gmail.com>.
Well, that i know. I am already populating the JSP from a Child JSP. I do
not want this child JSP to be shown to the user.

Posted by Srinivas Jadcharla <jd...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards
Srinivas