Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Neda Abolhassani <na...@uga.edu> on 2013/08/23 17:40:45 UTC

Error running Mapreduce on Eclipce, does not have permission to path

Hi,

I'm getting this error when the MapReduce job executing on Eclipse (on Windows 7), I am using hadoop 1.2.0.

Failed to set permissions of path: \tmp\hadoop-MayPayne\mapred\staging\Neda2012425775\.staging to 0700

 I guess that it is the bug of the Hadoop. Do you have any idea how to make it work?

Thank you all in advance

--

Neda Abolhassani, B.Sc., M.Sc
PhD Student

RE: Error running Mapreduce on Eclipce, does not have permission to path

Posted by Neda Abolhassani <na...@uga.edu>.
Hi,

I'm getting this error when the MapReduce job executing on Eclipse (on Windows 7), I am using hadoop 1.2.0.

Failed to set permissions of path: \tmp\hadoop-Neda\mapred\staging\Neda2012425775\.staging to 0700